Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Mail is here!

On Saturday I received a nice little package in the mail from Arizona. I had almost forgotten that I ordered a ticket for the BCS National Championship game in Glendale, AZ. I had to purchase a bundle for all three Arizona bowl games in order to get the one I wanted. The package was just over $600 but was a better deal than finding tickets online.

Insight.com Bowl and Fiesta Bowl tickets:

The BCS National Championship Game:

So shiny...

I think a quick trip to the Nike employee store is in order:

And of course I still don't know how to take a proper picture on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment