Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Blazers vs Blake Griffin in LA



We didn't come to LA just to see Manny. Our friend Mark hooked us up with the Nike suite to the Clippers season opener vs the Blazers which happened to be Blake Griffin's first NBA game.



Staples is an amazing arena. Its like what they probably hoped the Rose Quarter would turn out to be. Clippers fans suck though and we had to share the suite with a few who quickly backtracked on being fans once they were losing. But they did buy us beer after James won a bet with them. The Clippers still suck but Griffin is going to be a highlight reel every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment