Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Chopping down trees



As you probably know by now our trip ended prematurely in Boise, Idaho. Since I couldn't be out on the road, the next best thing to do was go to Eugene for the game against then #9 Stanford. ESPN's College Gameday was in town but I decided against going. Its a surprising amount of work waking up at 4 AM and getting drunk. Plus I needed to save some energy for the game which didn't kick off until 5 PM.

Somebody joked that we had the brownest tailgate at the stadium which I think was actually true. We had 2 Micronesians, 1 Italian, 2 black guys and a lot of Mexicans.


Tailgating.


They played Ducktales!


The view from here is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment