Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free Budweiser


Tuesday night we were sitting at some restaurant downtown when Matt got a phone call about some event with free beer. Curiosity piqued, we wandered over to the Knitting Factory which is a small concert hall that I can only assume used to be an actual knitting factory.



Turns out there was a Budweiser event being hosted there called Battle of the Buds. It is a contest pitting teams of "buds" against each other, all vying for a trip to Vegas and the ultimate grand prize of $100,000. I didn't really give a shit about it but there was more free beer than we knew what to do with. Afterwards we stumbled over to Bad Irish and got down on some beer pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment