Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

RV is dead...College Gameday in Boise




After going to a mechanic it was determined that fixing the RV was going to take a lot more money than we hoped. New engines are expensive. Instead of going home we stuck around Boise because ESPN's College Gameday was coming in for the Boise State vs Oregon State game.

Some friends from Portland were coming to in town for the game and they arrived at all hours of the night. We went by the stadium at about 5:30 AM and there were 13,000 people in line for CGD so we went back to sleep. Eventually we hit up the game (which I watched on tv, no tickets) and tailgated in the hot ass parking lot until I felt sick. The Beavers ended up losing, which was too bad since I was actually pulling for them a little bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment