Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Friday, September 10, 2010

The weeks ahead


I'm heading up to the Seattle area on Saturday September 11th to meet up with my friend Matt and get this trip started. Our first stop is Boise, Idaho which we will be getting into some time Sunday. After we leave Boise on Friday we are heading straight to Boulder, Colorado to try and hit up the CU vs Hawaii football game. Matt is a UH alum so we are definitely trying to get into that game. And with Colorado joining the Pac 10, it is my responsibility to show them how we party.

After we leave Colorado the next stop is Iowa City, Iowa. The only thing I know about Iowa is that they have cornfields and you can bring your own alcohol to strip clubs. After that we hit up Madison, Wisconsin which sounds like a pretty fun place.

No comments:

Post a Comment