Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Oregon vs Tennessee tomorrow


The only preseason Ducks game takes place tomorrow. Oh, yeah they played New Mexico and have Portland State coming up but they are both awful. Oregon is the favorite against a rebuilding but well coached Tennessee team. I don't know too much about head coach Derek Dooley, but D coordinator Justin Wilcox is a defensive wizard. He spent the last four years in the same position at Boise State including the smothering of the Ducks last year on the smurf turf. Wilcox knows the Ducks well, having played for them in the 90's


I wish I was going to the game. Neyland Stadium looks pretty amazing and I've been hearing about the game day environment all week. In addition to Wilcox, former Duck and NFL player and graduate assistant (09') Peter Sirmon has joined the Vols staff as a GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment