Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Green is the new black.


After several years of being "back in black" PSU football has unveiled their new Nike uniforms. They are pretty simple but pretty nice with green and white tops and pants as well as black pants. I can't quite tell what the helmet design is but it is still black.

Along with new unis first time head coach Nigel Burton is bringing the pistol offense with him from Nevada. Hopefully he can inspire the team to an improved year and build some momentum before the 2011 return to PGE Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment