Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ok, Phil Knight has mad money

Have you seen the University of Oregon's new John E. Jaqua Center for Student Athletes? Its the most expensive building per square foot in the state probably with a final price tag of just under $42 million. Uncle Phil engineered and built it to the exact specifications for championship athletes around Eugene. He then gifted it to the university. Not a bad deal.



Here is the full story from Rachel Bachman of the Oregonian.



Is he watching the athletes pee?

No comments:

Post a Comment