Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Portland State football's new old home


Remember back in 2000 when PSU played that season at Hillsboro Stadium? No? Oh, thats right, its Portland State football. People would have to go to games to remember them. Well anyways, PGE park is up for its latest remodel for when the Timbers join MLS next year and the Viks are getting sent to Hillsboro again for a year. I played there in high school and its not a bad stadium, especially for a small college. PSU however is Oregon's largest university boasting over 24,000 students. Its only temporary and the stadium did get a $1 million makeover. Here is Hillsboro Stadium before the remodel.



Its not bad, but here is PGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment