Welcome!

My friend Matt had organized a trip across the United States for a new business of his. I was headed out with him but the trip failed miserably after only making it to Idaho. I was going to keep this blog of our national tour (hence the name) but now I just update it with stuff I've been doing.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The WAC gets whacked.


Looks like BYU's pondering of independence is having effects all over. The Mountain West Conference has officially extended invitations to Western Athletic Conference members Fresno State and Nevada. If BYU bolts it leaves the MWC with 10 members and a little bit less prestige than having Utah and BYU. Boise State should remain a top program and if Fresno can get back up to speed then maybe at some point the conference can have a resurgence. This would leave the WAC in pretty bad shape though with only Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana Tech, New Mexico State, San Jose State, and Utah State.

No comments:

Post a Comment